In the last edition of my free newsletter, I outlined five writing blogs that I can’t live without. These are blogs that I rush to every time there’s a new post to see what gems are waiting for me. To add to that, I’ve decided to feature five posts from these blogs that really resonated with me. Hope you enjoy them too.
- 2009 Writing Goals: Staying Afloat As A Freelance Writer During A “Recession”Â – The Writer’s Blog by Dana Prince
- Recessions are the Best Times for BusinessÂ – Men with Pens
- Are You Cut Out for Freelance Writing?Â – Scribizzy
- How to Build Your Ultimate Contact List– Freelance Switch
- My Top 5 Biggest Freelancing Mistakes – Freelance Folder
Now it’s your turn to share. Feel free to add a link to the best post on writing you have read this month.